Tuesday, October 2, 2018

I won't waste my time going back to School - Kwesi Arthur

Ghanaian rapper, Kwesi Arthur talks about his future plans. According to him, he has money now and can afford to pay for his formal education. However, he is no more interested in formal education and he is very okay with his SHS certificate.
He stated that his focus is now on music.
Arthur made these statements with the host of Cape FM’s Entertainment Xtra, Emcee Bebe.

Kwesi Arthur about plans for further education

“To be frank, I have completed SHS but I I’ve no plans or whatsoever of continuing my education. My focus now is on music not in the acquisition of certificates”
Moreover, the host pushed him if he will change his mind in the future concerning his education. However, he firmly stood his grounds and said no.
“Errm there’s no way. I’ve never thought of that. Music is my everything for now. I’m thinking about how to cross boundaries with my music comparable to certificates”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powerful live worship by Sofo Maame Philo of New Covenant & Divine Prayer Ministry. Kindly download and share to feel the presence of Go...

Related Posts